Saturday, May 28, 2011

Reflections on Classes 17 and 18

My experience in last two classes was a mixed feeling of both good and bad. I would say I learned a lot from this class and I am glad that I enjoyed it without getting tired and bored. I enjoyed all the presentations in both days, realized my mistakes and blamed my luck little bit.  I saw other groups' members (not all of them)  had more communication, organization, enthusiasm and group effort than the group I belonged. I felt that my group refused to work together every time an opportunity came and didn't show much interest in making the project attractive. I guess the reason was that no one was interested in design and took this class mostly to fulfill GEC requirements. I have to admit that I didn’t like this lack of interest of the members of my group in the final project.

Overall I think the course was a great starting point to learn design. It made design processes, creative thinking towards design and design in business/industry accessible to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment